RT 1 – Dispersion Reactor
Dispersion Reactor – 1L
– Reaction and mixing processes at a laboratory level, modular design laboratory reactors / Standard system with EU-power cable (230 V)
– REACTRON® laboratory systems consist of process vessels (single and multiple wall, standard and customer-specific designs), stirring systems for macro-mixing (e.g. with anchor stirrer), POLYTRON® / MEGATRON® homogenisers and mixing systems for crushing and micro-mixing, pipework, process controls and accessories, in alignment with the customer, product and process.
– Jacketed vessel with useable capacity 1 liter made from borosilicate glass, vessel cover made from stainless steel 316L with four NS29 / 32 conical fittings and sealed, centrical lead-through fitting for stirrer tool, (electric) telescopic stand, POLYMIX® digital overhead stirrer with maintenance free gearbox 1 : 5 (high torque) and anchor stirrer.
– Upgrade options and complete accessory range on request.
– Mixing vessels, single wall or double wall: for the optimum application temperature
– Mixing vessels in borosilicate, glass or steel: when the vacuum is critical
– Range of dispersers drives and generators: give you the flexibility you want
– Cleaning and dismantling: is child’s play with the integrated (electro-) telescopic stand
– Simple change of aggregate: with Click & Go
– Best possible materials: otherwise it’s not Swiss Made
– Durability: is a Swiss virtue
– Volume min.(ml): 500
– Volume max.(ml): 1 000
– Applicable aggregates: ø 20 mm to ø 25 mm, with / without mechanical seal
– Vacuum: Up to 25 mbar (a) without homogenizer / Up to 250 mbar (a) with homogenizer
– Supply voltage: 90 – 230 V ± 10 %, 50Hz / 60Hz
– Max. relative density: 80 % storage / 80 % operation
– Operating temperature: Standard max. 90 °C / On request >120 °C
– Protection class acc. to DIN: IP 20
– EMC standards: IEC / EN 61000-6-2 / EN 61000-6-3
– Safety standard: IEC / EN 61010-2-51