POLYTRON PT 7100 – Stand dispersion unit for pilot plant
– Drive Unit incl. high frequency three phase motor 1.5kW and frequency inverter for speed control (with display, main switch and potentiometer), with electricalstand (230V) and H-Foot base from anodized aluminum, CH type J (SEV1011) power cable
– This POLYTRON® is ideal for applications up to 40 liters and for users who need to scale up from research and development to pilot plant or small production scale processes.
– The aggregate is one of the most important elements when scaling up.
– This unit has a great deal of versatility in the size and numbers of aggregates that can be successfully used with it.
– It can accommodate both the smaller laboratory aggregates and the larger ones used for pilot plant and small production applications.
– This permits the direct comparison of results between the smaller and larger aggregates which makes the scale up decision much easier.
– Application volumes up to 50 liters
– 2 000 Watt motor provides sufficient power and high speed necessary for efficient particle size reduction
– Digital motor speed control with closed loop control from 500 to 12 000 rpm
– Aggregate tip speeds up to 34 m/s produce the finest particles possible
– Available with electrical stand for easy raising and lowering of motor
– Soft start prevents splashing of homogenate from sample vessel
– Integrated overheating, overload and generator blocking protection
– Constant rotational speed regardless of load changes
– Aggregate replacement using one-handed quick-release coupling
– Insulated motor housing keeps motor noise to a safe, approved level during operation
– Various models of dispersing aggregates which are Easy-to-Clean and designed for many different applications
– Volume min.(ml): 200
– Volume max.(ml): 50 000
– Power (W): 2 000
– Tip speed: Up to max. 34 m/s
– Speed range: 500 – 12 000 rpm
– Drive coupling: Aggregates with F coupling
– Noise level (drive without aggregate): 70 (12 000) dBA
– Connection voltage: 1x 230 V ± 10%, 50 Hz
– Relative humidity (max.): 80 % during storage / 80 % during operation
– Operating temperature: 0 – 40 °C
– PC Interfaces: Digital / stepless
– Protection class acc. to DIN: IP 20
– Weight: 44 kg
– EMC standards: IEC / EN 61000-6-2 / EN 61000-6-3 / 61326-1
– Safety standard: IEC / EN 61010-2-51