POLYTRON PT 1300 D High-end handheld disperser
– State-of-the-art digital technology with PC software, USB connection cable and aggregate bracket with EU-power cable (230 V)
– Research, development or quality control, all work towards a common goal: Sample analysis.
– The basic requirements for an impending sample preparation is the efficient disruption of systems, reproducibility of the results, and simple procedures.
– Handheld Drive Unit (Light-weight 620g) with safety power supply unit incl. USB connection, EU type E+F (CEE7/7) power cable and aggregate holder
– ON & OFF and speed control by simply pressing a button
– The drive rests comfortably in the palm of your hand
– The membrane keyboard is easy to operate and to clean
– Changing the aggregate is easy with the Click & Go quick release
– The EasyClean Design makes cleaning the aggregates simple
– Low noise level
Intelligent Control System
– Intelligent speed controls ensure a long service life
– Stable motor speeds even during changes of viscosity
– Using the MEMO button lets you save engine speeds and provides you with the option to recall and reproduce the setting later in order to process larger numbers of samples.
– The supplied PC software offers a remote control option or the recording of specific application parameters.
Results are convincing
– Smallest sizes of particles / droplets because precise analysis require homogeneous samples
– Efficient sample preparation because fast dispersion saves time
– Standard or custom-made aggregates perfected for and in cooperation with the users
– Cleaning and disassembly EasyClean Design makes it very simple
– Quick coupling of the aggregates by using Click & Go
– Best materials available because without them, we could not call it Swiss Made
– Durability is a Swiss virtue